An Lam Ninh Van Bay
"STAY 5, PAY 4" at AN LAM NINH VAN BAY NHA TRANG
An Lam Ninh Van Bay villas is an ultimate luxury resort in Nha Trang, Vietnam. Located in the picturesque Ninh Van Bay, An Lam Villas will indulge you with exquisite food, flawless service and its stunning white sand beach.
There are a great choice for your budget and preferences:
- Hill Rock Villa: US$350/ Room/ Night
- Lagoon Villa: US$415/ Room/ Night
- Lagoon Spa Villa: US$525/ Room/ Night
- An Lam Beach Villa (2 bedrooms): US$589/ Room/ Night
- An Lam Grand Lagoon Villa (2 bedrooms): US$689/ Room/ Night
- An Lam Beach Villa: 699/ Room/ Night
These prices are NET per room per night for SINGLE or DOUBLE occupancy including Breakfast, tax, service charge
Valid:01 Nov 2015 - 19 Dec 2015 & 03 May 2016 - 31 July 2016 & 01 Sept - 31 Oct 2016
Please contact our Luxury Holidays Specialists for any assistance.
AN LAM NINH VAN BAY in brief:
Its more than a home away from home, it is a luxurious lifestyle with all the comforts of home… and much more. Every accommodation comes complete with a private plunge pool, flat-panel television with satellite channels, DVD player, resort iPod loaded with music of choice, complimentary WiFi, air-conditioned bedrooms and full butler service to use as much or as little as desired.
With a total of 35 luxury villas, An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas come in several styles providing the discerning traveller with the ideal choice of accommodation type.
- Beachfront and Lagoon-fronting Villas are set into individually selected locations with wonderful views over the lagoon and Ninh Van Bay. An open plan layout is designed to take full advantage of the views while creating an inviting indoor-outdoor ambience. The An Lam Beach Villas and An Lam Lagoon Villas have two bedrooms apiece. Indulging Lagoon Villas are one-bedroom with spacious outdoor living.
- The elevated and very private Hill Rock Villas offer tree-filtered ocean views. The three-storey layout boasts a spacious sleeping area with a king-sized bed set into the tree canopy, an expansive entertaining deck and living area are where a personal chef can be on hand to prepare a private dinner, and an oversized bathroom on the lower level. The villas are nestled at the base of the mountain and are surrounded with luscious vegetation filtering views of the South China Sea.
- Every villa is open and spacious, with air-conditioned bedrooms. The style is a blend of eco-modern with traditional Vietnamese touches and state-of-the-art technology. Details have been intelligently addressed to ensure comfort and wellbeing – from an indulgent rain-shower to a personalised in-villa bar. And of course, there are the private plunge pools to refresh guests who may not feel like walking to the beach.
- Nha Trang lobster tails with shellfish and scampi bouillabaisse sauce? Or would you prefer to savour the authentic Vietnamese flavours of barbecued seafood and meat marinated in lemongrass, ginger and lime, served with an aromatic herb salad?
- Whatever the whim, the talented resort chefs will create an extensive selection of Vietnamese and western dishes to delight all tastes.
- Only the freshest and finest ingredients are used in dishes. The local waters are renowned for excellent seafood, while beef and lamb is flown in fresh from Australia and New Zealand. In fact, any special dietary requirements can be catered for, with advance notice due to the location of the resort. As much notice as possible will help better meet needs.
- An intimate setting for a la carte breakfasts, lunches and dinners is the open terrace restaurant. For a more private dining experience, slip away with a gourmet hamper, or enjoy the decadence of a private chef preparing a romantic in-villa dinner.
To do, or not to do, that is the choice.
- The more active guest will appreciate the fully equipped gym, nature trails and yoga platform. For those wishing to explore the region, the resort will be happy to arrange excursions such as visits to local temples, traditional markets and small villages to experience the local way of life. For those choosing adventure – from the air-conditioned comfort of a car with guide, or exploring the environs by guided motorcycle, mountain bike, kayak or by foot, the resort can make it all happen.
- There is fantastic scuba diving for all levels of expertise, plus snorkelling and a whole range of water activities.
- If the idea of the ultimate break involves even more relaxation and pampering, then the spa at An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas will be a favourite. It will offer a menu of indulgent massages, body and beauty treatments. Set in a tropical forest and overhanging a freshwater stream, the waters swirling around ancient boulders will wash away all tensions and create the quintessential epicurean dream.