Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Aphrodite Cruises (-/L/D)
08:00AM Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi.
Depart for Halong Bay, 170km East of Hanoi, listed as UNESCO's World Heritage Site.
12:30: On arrival to Tuan Chau Island pier, you are met with Aphrodite Cruises team and crew, and privately driven by tender to our well designed and equipped Aphrodite Cruises for a welcome drink and check in. Following your check in, the day is yours to spend at leisure while Aphrodite Cruises sails the route of back side of Cat Ba National Park, aim to get away from other tourist Junks. Lunch will be on the top floor of the sea-view restaurant.
14:00: You will meet your friendly, local Ha Long bay tour guide for an introduction to your journey and activities of the day.
15:30: Sampan boat trip – get an insight into life at a typical Ha Long bay fishing village. Cua Van fishing village is a stand out example of tourism based community and sustainable tourism in Ha Long bay. The trip includes visits to a village school, fish farm and local fishing museum.
There is an option of 1 hour kayaking activities around Cua Van Fishing village at the same time
16:30: Get back to Aphrodite Cruises for relaxing till dinner time while Aphrodite Cruises continues cruising to anchor site in near Coconut Beach Island.
18:00-19:00hrs Top deck Sunset Happy Hour
19:00 A scrumptious dinner will be served in the Fine Dining Room, or on your private balcony.
20:00 until late. Board games, and story tales of legends Top Deck Bar.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B/-/-)
07:00: Start your morning well with a traditional Taichi class on Aphrodite Cruises' sundeck instructed by our experienced staff.
07:30: Buffet breakfast served at the boat restaurant.
08:00: Accompanied by your expert local guide, venture to visit the Me Cung cave which has been recognized by archaeologists as one of the vestiges of the pre-Halong new Stone Age culture that existed nearly 10,000 years ago. After a narrow crack only allowing one person through at a time, many partitions appear. These chambers are somewhat small and narrow, but very refined and with many stalagmites and stalactites bearing beautiful forms. By the end of the walk, the panoramic view of Ha Long bay is well deserved.
09:00: Upon return to Aphrodite Cruises you will check out of your room and travel back to Tuan Chau pier. Brunch will be served on Aphrodite cruise back to the main land.
10:00: The route back to Aphrodite Cruises pier in Tuan Chau Island will follow the Eastern part of Ha Long bay, an area rarely seen by tourists. This will be a good opportunity for last minute photos and relaxing.
11:15 Meet our driver at Aphrodite Cruises pier, transfer back to Hanoi.
16:00 Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Prices: Net in United States Dollars (US$) per cabin:
|Aphrodite Cruises Luxury Window||260||310|
|Aphrodite Cruises Luxury Balcony||275||330|
|Aphrodite Cruises Family Suite||360||480|
Validity: 01 November 2014 - 30 April 2015
Please contact our Cruises Manager at email@example.com to book your journey on Aphrodite Cruises in Halong Bay today.
- Welcome Drink onboard Aphrodite Cruises
- Cruise Itinerary, Program by Aphrodite Cruises
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Sampan boat trip
- Tai Chi session on Aphrodite Cruises sundeck
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- All kinds of airfares
- Transfers Hanoi - Aphrodite Cruises - Hanoi
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa Arrangements
- Massage Services on Aphrodite Cruises
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Tips, gratuities to Aphrodite Cruises Crew
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- The itinerary might subject to change due to weather or tide condition with our prior notice
- Cruise schedule subject to change upon weather and operation conditions
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Swimming suite
- Sun glasses
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village.