Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (-/L/D)
08:00AM meet our driver at the lobby of your hotel. Enjoy 03h30 drive to Halong Bay, listed as UNESCO's World Heritage Site (This transfer is on your request).
12:00 Check-in at Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island.
Embark on Bhaya Cruises Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Cruises Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
15:30 Visit the Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (1 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya Cruises.
Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.
17:00 Bhaya Cruises Classic sail through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.
Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19:30 Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner on Bhaya Cruises.
21:00 Take in the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin.
Overnight onboard Bhaya Cruises Classic.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)
06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on Bhaya Cruises Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Bhaya Cruises Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
08:30 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
09:30 Return to Bhaya Cruises Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard.
The vessel cruises leisurely back to Bhaya Cruises harbor.
11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
Our driver will pick up you at Bhaya Cruises dock, then drive back to Hanoi (This transfer is on your request). Drop off at your hotel or residence in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Prices: in US$ per cabin per night on aboard.
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary, Program by Bhaya Cruises
- Entrance, Sightseeing Fees
- English speaking staff on Bhaya Cruises
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- All kind of airfares
- Transfers Hanoi - Bhaya Cruises - Hanoi
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Massage Services on Bhaya Cruises
- Tips and gratuities to the crew of Bhaya Cruises
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above