Cycling to Duong Lam Village
07:30AM meet our tour guide at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi
Drive to Duong Lam village, located 30km west of Hanoi. You ride throughout the village which still preserves typical houses and walls built in red brick. You have chance to talk to local people or take photos there. Lunch box is served or lunch at local house. Then transfer back to Thay and Tay Phuong pagodas which are the master-pieces architecture with wonderful collection of Buddha statues.
Return to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Tour Price: Rates vary frequently. Please contact our Travel Specialist at any time to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer air conditioning by Car/ Van
- Local biking English speaking guide
- Mountain Bike rental
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Mineral water and cold towels
- Entrance fees
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Travel insurance
- Tips, gratuities, drink
- Cycling gloves
- Water bottle or hydration pack
- Bicycling Clothing
- Cycling jerseys, short sleeve, quick drying
- Cycling pants/shorts
- Cycling raingear, jacket and pants, waterproof and breathable