Cycling to Tho Ha & Van villages
08:00AM meet our tour guide at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi
Drive to Tho Ha village producing rice noodle and Van village, famous for its rice alcohol, where we discover the ancient temple and the pagoda.
12h00: Lunch box (prepared from Hanoi)
13h00: We start biking (duration: 3 - 4 hours – it depends on client’s interestand health) along the river, rice fields or throughout the villages. We have chance to talk to villagers or take photos.
Drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Prices: Rates are quoted in US$/ person of group:
Please contact our Travel Specialist at any time to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer air conditioning by Car/ Van
- Local biking English speaking guide
- Mountain Bike rental
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Mineral water and cold towels
- Entrance fees
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Travel insurance
- Tips, gratuities, drink
- Cycling gloves
- Water bottle or hydration pack
- Bicycling Clothing
- Cycling jerseys, short sleeve, quick drying
- Cycling pants/shorts
- Cycling raingear, jacket and pants, waterproof and breathable