08:00AM meet our local guide at the lobby of your hotel.
We discover Hanoi, a true open museum outside: Visit One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda on the bank of West Lake, Museum of Ethnology, widely acknowledged as the best in the country which houses a display dedicated to 54 ethnic minority peoples living in Vietnam. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
Afterwards, we learn about Confucius at the Temple of Literature, visit French quarter, Indochina bank, Opera house, Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake. The lake itself is a picturesque focal point of Hanoi, frequented by tourists and locals alike. Enjoy a discovery on foot through the Old Quarter, known as the 36 streets and guildes, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers.
05:00pm return to your hotel. Tour ends.
Optional: attend a performance of the famous traditional art of rural Vietnam: water puppet show (on request).
- Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Hanoi.
- Please advise pick-up location at time of booking and call upon arrival in Hanoi to re-confirm pick-up time.
Prices: Please contact our Travel Specialist to get the best available rates.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 - 5pax||6 - 9 pax||10 - 14 pax|
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
- English/French speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Drinks, tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- German/Spanish/other languages speaking guides on request
- Museum of Ethnology, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Army, Museum of history: closed - every Monday
- Hochiminh’s Mausoleum:closed on Monday, Friday, every afternoon, in October and November