Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (-/L/D)
08:00 Meet our driver at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi.
Then drive to Halong Bay, 180km east of Hanoi, listed as UNESCO’ World Heritage Site in 1994.
12:00 Welcome on Ginger Cruises and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, Ginger Cruises get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back to Ginger Cruises to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé.
Dinner is served on board. Overnight on Ginger Cruises.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/-/-)
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on sun deck of Ginger Cruises with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soi Sim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, Ginger Cruises take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet, Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
10:30am Disembark at Ginger Cruises pier and drive back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Price: from US$299/ person. Please contact our Travel Specialist at any time to get best prices.
- Private transfer Hanoi - Ginger Cruises - Hanoi
- Double/Twin cabin on Ginger Cruises (non-private boat)
- Entrance’s fee, excursions
- Taichi Class on Ginger Cruises sundeck
- Free use of swimming equipment, rowing boat
- Welcome cocktail & meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Drinks, tips to the crew on Ginger Cruises
- Kayak available & on request
- Massage, Spa on Ginger Cruises
- Personal expenses, gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi