07:00AM meet our tour guide at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi.
We start cycling from your hotel to Hoan Kiem lake (Lake of the Returned Sword) and Hanoi old quarter, then we continue our bicycle ride to Chem village along the Red River bank where we discover the ancient pagoda dating back to 16th century. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: we ride along the West lake and visit Tran Quoc pagoda. Ride back to your hotel. Tour ends.
Tour Price: Rates vary frequently. Please contact our Travel Specialist at any time to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer air conditioning by Car/ Van
- Local biking English speaking guide
- Mountain Bike rental
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Mineral water and cold towels
- Entrance fees
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Travel insurance
- Tips, gratuities, drink
- Cycling gloves
- Water bottle or hydration pack
- Bicycling Clothing
- Cycling jerseys, short sleeve, quick drying
- Cycling pants/shorts
- Cycling raingear, jacket and pants, waterproof and breathable