Mekong Delta Biking
Day 1: Hochiminh – Long An – My Tho – Vinh Kim - Cai Be – Vinh Long (-/L/D) (35-75km)
08:00 meet our tour guide at the lobby of your hotel.
Drive to Long An. We start cycling from there to Cai Be along the small roads interconnecting villages in the heart of Mekong delta. Enjoy wonderful landscapes: rice fields, dragon fruits…Take a boat trip to access to our home stay. Upon arrival, check-in and refresh. Overnight at Ut Trinh home stay.
Day 2: Vinh Long – Long Ho – Cai Ngang – Binh Minh - Can Tho (B/L/D) (80-90km)
Breakfast at home stay
We continue our journey to Cantho. We have a great day to bike from Long Ho to Can Tho while watching stunning scenery of the region. We keep riding on countryside track and cross the small rivers by little ferries to Can Tho city. Check-in at hotel. Leisure time. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 3: Can Tho – Phong Dien – O mon – Chau Doc (B/L/D) (80km)
Breakfast at hotel.
Enjoy a boat trip to discover Cai Rang floating market, the biggest floating market in the Mekong, where the locals come to exchange farm products from boat to boat every morning. Disembark from your boat at Phong Dien market and ride to the outskirts of O Mon, then transfer to Long Xuyen city for lunch. In the afternoon, we drive to Tri Ton where we begin riding to Ba Chuc killing field compromised by Khmer Rouge troops in 1978, and have a short visit the memorial before we bike to Chau Doc, via Tinh Bien. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 4: Chau Doc – Hochiminh (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel
Visit Su Lady temple, Tan An pagoda, Sam mountain, then enjoy a boat trip to a floating village and Cham village, visit a mosque and sarong workshop. Lunch in Chau Doc.
Drive back to Hochiminh city. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Prices: from US$350 pp. Please contact our team for details.
- Double/Twin room at selected hotels and home stay
- Transport by A/C mini van, bus, and truck carry bikes
- New Trek & Giant MTB with 24 speeds, helmets, spare parts, aid kits, tool kits
- Entrance fees, boat rides, and ferry tickets
- Meals (B:Breakfast, L:Lunch, D:Dinner) as itinerary
- Water,snacks, fresh fruits, wet towels for daily cycling only
- Local Experienced English speaking bike guides
- Pick up/ drop off at hotels
- Vietnam visa & visa stamp fees
- All kind of airfares
- Travel insurance
- Tips, gratuities, drink
- Cycling gloves
- Water bottle or hydration pack
- Bicycling Clothing
- Cycling jerseys, short sleeve, quick drying
- Cycling pants/shorts
- Cycling raingear, jacket and pants, waterproof and breathable