Mekong Delta Cruise
08:00AM Meet our local guide at your hotel in Hochiminh city.
The fertile Mekong delta is the largest rice basket in the country, famous for its tropical fruits and flowers. Traditional transportation in the delta is by boat along a vast network of small canals. Boating along these canals and visiting the floating markets always proves to be a fascinating and rewarding experience for all visitors.
Depart for My Tho, a prosperous town of more than 170,000 inhabitants in the Mekong delta. Enjoy a relaxing boat trip through the lush green vegetation of the canals to an orchard on an island, where we taste delicious tropical fruits. Lunch at local restaurant. Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Ho Chi Minh City
- Please advise pick-up location at time of booking and call upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City to re-confirm pick-up time.
Prices: in US$ per person of group:
|1 pax||2 pax||3 - 5 pax||6 - 9 pax||10 - 14 pax|
- Private air-conditioned transfer
- English/ French speaking guide
- Entrance fees & permits
- Boat trip by small sampan
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Drink, tips
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hochiminh city
- Spanish/ German/ Russian speaking guides on request